Winter in Zuberec has a special charm. The fascinating white blanket of snow, the festive atmosphere, the sweet smell of pine trees and mead, the swish of skis. This winter idyll is mentally exhilarating and physically refreshing.
For lovers of winter sports:
- Roháče - Spálená ski centre with ski runs in a mountain setting, two ski lifts, a ski school, complete service and refreshments
- Regularly groomed cross-country trails 30 km long
- Two skiing areas in Zuberec itself (Janovky and Milotín) with evening skiing and a magnificent view of the Western Tatras – the Roháče mountain range
- For lovers of adrenalin sports, ski alpinists and snow boarders there is the untouched natural landscape of Salatínska Valley and its nearby steep slopes
- For all those who are fond of perfect relaxation there is the healing water of thermal pools, saunas and massage